Garden Flowers Mouse-ear Gypsophila / Gypsophila cerastioides.
Latin name: Gypsophila cerastioides.
Photo Mouse-ear Gypsophila (Gypsophila cerastioides.)
Garden Flowers description and characteristics:
- timing of flowering: june, spring
- lifetime: perennial
- fragrant flower: no fragrance
- flower color: lilac, white
- flower size: small
- height of plant (cm): 5-30 cm
- type of stem: creeper
- poisonous plant: not poisonous plant
care, growing and cultivation / Gypsophila cerastioides. Mouse-ear Gypsophila:
- light needs: semi-shade, full sun
- cold hardiness zone: 3 (-40 to -34°C), 4 (-34 to -29°C), 5 (-29 to -23°C), 6 (-23 to -18°C), 7 (-18 to -12°C), 8 (-12 to -7°C), 9 (-7 to -1°C)
- frost resistance: frost resistance
- water needs: moderate
- soil type: sandy loam soil, loamy soil
- soil acidity: neutral soil
- shelter in winter: shelter is not required
- method of cultivation: non seedlings
- landscape use: groundcover, border, rock garden
Buy online Mouse-ear Gypsophila / Gypsophila cerastioides. (seedlings, seed).
Flowering Shrubs and Trees, Deciduous Ornamental and Conifer Shrubs and Trees, House Cactuses and Succulents