• Use: This is the classic paperwhite, the fastest from bulb to bloom
and the hands-down easiest. Nestle a few in bowls filled with pebbles
on windowsills throughout the house to bathe your home in
their sweet, musky scent. Start new pots every 10 days and you'll
have fragrance to carry you through until spring flowers are blooming
outdoors. These will scent your early spring garden wonderfully
and add bobbing white, snippable blooms to your flowerbeds.
Deer and rodent proof.
• Exposure/Soil: Full sun -partial shade outdoors or bright direct/
indirect light indoorsMoist, well-drained soil, but not soggy.
Drought tolerant once established.
• Growth: Grows 18" tall.
• Hardiness: Zone 7b-10. Bulb.
• Foliage: Deciduous. Do not cut off the leaves after flowering.
• Flower: Pure white petals and cups, very fragrant .
Blooms 35-45 days from planting date indoors, Feb-March outdoors.
• Plant 6-8" deep and 6-8"apart in the ground.
• Plant 2" deep in pots and pack bulbs in close together.
10 Very Healthy Classic Paperwhite Bulbs (growing container not included)
The fastest from bulb to bloom and the hands-down easiest paperwhite variety
Will perfume an entire room with their sweet, musky scent
Grow indoors; all growing instructions included
Or grow outdoors in warm climates; these bulbs are deer and rodent proof